How does the course develop:
After a brief introduction to the theme of the course, the Teacher will guide a meditation which aims to relax us so that our minds are clearer and more conducive to the subject.
About 15 minutes of meditation
We then discuss the theme of the session. This is a time to discover how Buddha's teachings help us to:
- Identify our negative states of mind, which are source of our problems
- Develop our virtuous inner qualities through wisdom and compassion
Approximately 30 minutes of teaching
At the end of the session, we meditate on the theme to:
- Improve our awareness of the subject
- Develop constructive states of mind
- Gradually transform our daily lives
About 15 minutes
What themes are covered?
Each course is self-contained and deals with a different theme related to the book being studied. Here are some examples:
Love can be learned
What if I stopped grumbling?
Becoming a wise person
How to deal with loss
How does my mind work?